The City of Chanhassen Planning Commission tentative agenda for Tuesday, May 5, 2020 is available to view on the city's website at http://www.ci.chanhassen.mn.us/agendas.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO KNOW
- The May 19, 2020 Planning Commission meeting has been cancelled due to no discussion items.
- The June 2, 2020 Planning Commission meeting is still going on as planned. Current discussion items include: PUD Amendment for Avienda and a possible variance.
ELECTRONIC PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the next few weeks it is anticipated that some or all members of the Planning Commission will participate in meetings by telephone and/or web conference pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 13D.021, rather than in person at the Planning Commission's regular meeting place in the Chanhassen City Hall Council Chambers, 7700 Market Boulevard, Chanhassen, Minnesota.
The Public Hearings portion of the Planning Commission agenda allows for the public to provide comments on those agenda items. To help ensure an open public process, we have made accommodations for the public to continue to view and participate in public hearings by selecting one of three options:
- EMAIL your comments to the Planning Commission at email@example.com. All comments received by 6:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting will be included as a part of the Planning Commission meeting. This is the Planning Commission's preferred method of public participation.
- ATTEND the meeting in person and present your comments when called upon. Social distancing practices will be observed during the meeting. Seating will be limited for this option.
- WATCH the meeting live online at www.ci.chanhassen.mn.us/agendas or on Mediacom Cable Channel 107.2. The meeting begins at 7:00 pm. PHONE in your comments at 952-227-1100 when the Chairman opens the desired public hearing for comment. The Chairman will take each call in the order received.
For all options, you must provide your name and address for the record.