2021 Medallion Hunt Rules
1. The medallion will be hidden in a Chanhassen City-owned park. These spaces are open to the public from 6am-10pm, so please search during normal park hours.
2. Search but do not destroy or damage any property. The City of Chanhassen reserves the right to discontinue the hunt if the property becomes damaged. The medallion will not be hidden underground
or under any skating surface; nor will it be hidden at a height requiring special equipment to find it. A shovel may be useful if it is buried in the snow, but a metal detector is not needed as the medallion is acrylic.
3. Clue #1 will be posted on Monday, February 1 at 9am. New clues will be posted daily at 9am daily and can
be found at these locations:
• City of Chanhassen Park & Recreation website www.chanrec.com/medallion
• The front door of Charter Bank in Chanhassen at 455 Pond Promenade
4. If the medallion is not found by 4pm on Friday, February 5, the City of Chanhassen reserves the right to discontinue the hunt and donate the prize to a local charity.
5. All participants agree that the City of Chanhassen and its medallion hunt partners and sponsors will have no liability and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses, or damages sustained while participating in the medallion hunt.
6. Employees of the City of Chanhassen and medallion hunt organizers and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
7. If you find the medallion:
- Take a photo of the location where you found it and a photo of you with the medallion at the site
- Call 952-227-1100 or come to Chanhassen City Hall (7700 Market Blvd.) to confirm your win and claim your prize
*2021 Medallion Hunt Prize Pack is valued at $500 and is sponsored by Charter Bank, Chanhassen
Check daily here for clues starting Monday, February 1 at 9am!
Through the years: Where has the FebFest Medallion been located?
2015: Community Gardens