Title sponsorship offers a unique sponsorship opportunity for businesses who are looking to support a specific event. The benefits of title sponsorship include:
- Event title rights: event will be advertised as “[event name], sponsored by YOUR BUSINESS”
- Your business logo on all digital and printed promotional material
- Ability to set up a table, tent, and/or giveaways at event
- No competing businesses will be present at the event
- Automatic inclusion on generalized promotional material as part of the sponsorship program + sponsor gifts, at the corresponding sponsor level
- Opportunity to renew title sponsorship in successive year
February Festival - $3,000
(limit 2 sponsors)
This all-ages outdoor winter celebration takes place on Lake Ann and includes an ice fishing contest, music, concessions, and family activities. The event is held the first Saturday in February.
Attendance: All ages, 2,000+
2022 event date: Saturday, February 5, 1-3pm
Easter Egg Candy Hunt - $2,000 (limit 1 sponsor)
This festive spring event features a candy hunt, coloring contest, and prizes for children 12 years and under.
Attendance: 12 & under and families, 600+
2022 event date: Saturday, April 16, 9am
Sweetheart Dance - $600 (limit 1 sponsor)
A night of dinner, dancing, and activities for kids ages 4-9 and the special adult in their lives!
Attendance: Ages 4-9 and adults, 100
2022 event date: Friday, February 11, 6-8pm
Halloween Party - $3,000
(limit 1 sponsor)
The city’s annual Halloween Party provides children ages 12 and under (and their families!) with fun such as trick-or-treating, carnival games, live entertainment, hayrides, and more.
Attendance: 12 & under and families, 900+
2022 event date: Saturday, October 29, 5:30-7:30pm | Halloween Party page
Events below offer smaller, event-specific opportunities.
Please contact Priya Tandon, Recreation Coordinator for more information.
- February Festival
- Easter Egg Candy Hunt
- 4th of July Celebration
- Halloween Party
- Tour of Lights
Special thanks to our past title sponsors for their support!