Love Your Community
A little help goes a long way. Join the City of Chanhassen as we offer ongoing support to our community partners and residents.
For more information on the Love Your Community initiative, to suggest other outreach ideas or learn more about opportunities to serve, contact Jodi Sarles at 952-227-1401 (email: email@example.com) or Mary Blazanin at 952-227-1124 (email: Mary Blazanin).
Share the Love
Great Start Donation Drive
Help those in need in our community start their days in a positive way by participating in this drive-through, pack-the-truck event! We will be collecting and delivering much-needed personal care and breakfast-food items to our local food shelf PROP (People Reaching Out to People) for distribution to needy families.
Great Start Donation Drive
Wednesday, February 24
East end of Chanhassen Lunds & Byerlys parking lot
Front entrance of Cub Foods
Love Those in Need
Virtual gift card drive
This ongoing gas and grocery gift card drive coordinated and supported by Eastern Carver County Schools, Carver County Resilience Team and the City of Chanhassen makes it possible to help serve the immediate needs of local families. All donated cards will provide immediate assistance to our local families and children in need.
- Donate gas and grocery gift cards through Eastern Carver County Schools to our local community outreach team, Carver County Resilience Team
- Purchase a $25 gift card at any of these places online:
- Purchase a $25 gift card in-store at these locations:
Holiday Gas Station
**Please have gift cards purchased either online or in store delivered/sent to:
Community Specialist, ECCS 112
11 Peavey Road, Chaska, MN 55318
Love Our Seniors
Card drive for local seniors
Share Your Time
Volunteer for one of our local care partners and community outreach organizations:
- Assist the Humanity Alliance at Camp Tanadoona. Volunteers needed Monday-Friday to assemble, pack and deliver free meals to struggling neighbors. Camp Tanadoona, 3300 Tanadoona Drive, Excelsior, MN
- Pack meals for Feed My Starving Children
- Drive for WeCAB, a service that provides transportation for handicapped and isolated seniors to health care appointments and more. Visit https://wecab.org/ or call 884-743-3932
- Help with animal care and support at Carver Scott Humane Society
- Sort and more at PROP food shelf and thrift store. Visit https://propfood.org/ or call 952-937-9120
- Join Bountiful Harvest volunteer teams. Food shelf and food distribution events
- Attend Carver County Resilience Team meetings to support local charities and find new ways to volunteer your time. Email Lesley Wyman for more information